High-accuracy 1-channel portable oscilloscope with 500 MSa/s sample rates, 8 bits, and 6 kinds of automatic measurement functions. The high-performance digital oscilloscope is ideal for a wide variety of engineers working in communications, defense, aerospace and industrial electronics.
High-definition color LCD display, upgrade measurement function keys
- The digital symbols are clearly displayed and the reading is convenient.
- The keys feel good, and the function keys are reasonably distributed design.
- Large LCD display
Test pen jack, charging and USB interface design
- The test pen jack is smooth and fastened, the insertion and removal are good, and there is an upper limit input prompt.
- With a supportable stand, easy to use.
- This unit has a built-in rechargeable battery, no need to worry.
- Can be connected to a computer for online communication.
Dimension Unit (mm)
The main application of a SISCO oscilloscope is used to display the waveforms of signals. It can be used in many fields such as automotive test, signal analysis, electrical, transducer test and measurement, electrical equipment design, medical equipment testing field, etc.
Q1: Can an oscilloscope measure DC voltage?
A1: DC voltage can be measured using either an oscilloscope or a digital multimeter. Each piece of testing equipment has its advantages and disadvantages.
Q2: What is the maximum frequency for the oscilloscope?
A2: System bandwidth determines an oscilloscope's fundamental ability to measure an analog signal - the maximum frequency range that it can accurately measure. Entry-level scopes will often have a maximum bandwidth of 100 MHz. They can accurately (within 2%) show the amplitudes of sine-wave signals up to 20 MHz.
Q3: What is the record length for an oscilloscope?
A3: The record length, measured in points or samples, divided by the sample rate (in Samples/second) specifies the total time (in seconds) that is acquired. Example: With a record length of 1 M points and a sample rate of 250 MSa/sec, the oscilloscope will capture a signal of 4 msec in length.
Tips: How to use a handheld oscilloscope?
- Press the switch button at the lower left corner of the oscilloscope to turn it on the oscilloscope.
- Click DefaultSetup, all the configuration parameters will be restored to the default state at this time.
- Use an ordinary passive probe to connect with the probe compensation end on the panel. Do not connect it in reverse during the connection process.
- Click AutoSetup after connecting to the probe compensation signal.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.