Digital temperature and humidity data logger can be combined with host computer software and Internet of Things technology to effectively perform statistical analysis on temperature and humidity data, which is mainly used in storage and transportation of food, pharmaceuticals, greenhouses and chemical supplies.
Multiple alarm function
When the temperature/humidity reaches the set limit value, the screen of this temp and RH data logger will have an alarm symbol indication, accompanied by LED light prompts, and the relay outputs control signals, allowing you to grasp the temperature and humidity changes at the first time.
Temperature and humidity display on the same screen
The temperature and humidity data recorder has a large LCD screen, and the temperature and humidity are displayed on the same screen, enabling real-time data to be viewed from a distance.
Digital temperature and humidity data logger is mainly used for vaccine storage and cold chain transportation, medical industry, industrial production, greenhouse cultivation, electronic chemical industry, etc.
Q1: What is a temperature data logger?
A1: A temperature data logger is one of the types of temperature measuring instruments. With the popularization and wide application of computers, temperature data recorders have been produced. And because of its more accurate data recording, more convenient data storage, and more convenient data analysis functions, it has been widely used. Paperless temp data logger with USB interface also greatly facilitates the downloading and saving of data.
Q2: What are the functions of temperature data loggers?
A2: Measurement: Built-in temperature sensor or connectable external temperature sensor to measure temperature.
Record Storage: Automatically record and store measured temperature values.
Data transfer: transfer or download the saved measurement data to the computer through the USB interface.
Programming: such as setting sampling rate, data transmission method and interval, selecting temperature sensor type, alarm setting, etc.
Analysis: Perform the necessary analysis on the temperature data through the built-in software.
Q3: What are the advantages of temperature data loggers?
A3: The portable temperature and humidity data logger can regularly collect and record temperature and humidity parameters according to the configured time interval, and can transmit the collected and recorded data to the computer for processing and drawing charts. It is widely used in environmental protection, health and epidemic prevention, warehousing and transportation, museums, greenhouses and other fields. This recorder is powered by high precision sensors and high-energy lithium batteries. It is designed with low-power technology and requires no external power supply. It is small in size, low in power consumption, and high in precision. It can work continuously for more than three years.
Tips: What are the types of temperature data loggers?
- Temperature and humidity data logger with paper: Draw a curve on the recording paper through a mechanical recording pen, so as to achieve the purpose of recording and saving data.
- Paperless temperature and humidity data logger: adopts microprocessor, display screen and memory. It is the earliest title or collective name of all electronic temperature recorders. The display method can be digital or graphic, and the display screen can be black and white, blue screen or color.
- Large-capacity temperature and humidity recorder: It is composed of microprocessor, LCD, SD or TF card memory, with its own file system, and data is directly stored as files, such as txt., doc. files, etc. At the same time, it is not affected by thousands of traditional recording groups or the limit of tens of thousands of groups, according to the capacity of the memory card to achieve large-capacity storage.
- Cloud storage temperature and humidity recorder: upload data to cloud server in real time through GPRS to realize data cloud storage. Users can query data anytime and anywhere, and can download data for report printing. The storage capacity is not limited by the device hardware, enabling truly unlimited data storage.
- Multi-probe temperature and humidity data logger: The data is transmitted to the cloud platform through WiFi, Ethernet, and GPRS to realize cloud storage of data. Users can query data anytime and anywhere, and can download data for report printing. The storage capacity is not limited by the device hardware, enabling truly unlimited data storage.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.