Portable temperature data logger has measuring range from -30℃ to 60℃, high accuracy and large data memory. It is mainly used for temp and humidity mapping during storage and transportation of vaccines, food, medicine, chemicals and other products. After recording, insert this data recorder into the USB port of PC, it will automatically generate PDF and CSV reports without any software.
Portable USB temperature data logger details
- LCD display
- LCD light
- Start/ Scroll/ Mark button
- Stop button
- USB interface
- Alarm status
- Data value
- Battery status
- Temperature unit
32,000 points record capacity
- Portable temperature data logger with powerful LCD display, easy to view your data at any time.
- Built-in USB interface, no cable, no reader, even no software to download data.
- Low power consumption and replaceable battery.
- Large data capacity, up to 32,000 points can be recorded.
- The multi-purpose temperature data logger has a plug-and-play USB port interface, allowing faster access to the data collected during any cold chain management process.
How to Use
Portable USB temperature data logger is mainly used for temperature mapping during storage, shipping and transportation of vaccines, food, medicine, chemicals and other products.
Q1: What is a temperature data logger?
A1: A temperature data logger is one of the types of temperature measuring instruments. With the popularization and wide application of computers, temperature data recorders have been produced. And because of its more accurate data recording, more convenient data storage, and more convenient data analysis functions, it has been widely used. Paperless temp data logger with USB interface also greatly facilitates the downloading and saving of data.
Q2: What are the functions of temperature data loggers?
A2: Measurement: Built-in temperature sensor or connectable external temperature sensor to measure temperature.
Record Storage: Automatically record and store measured temperature values.
Data transfer: transfer or download the saved measurement data to the computer through the USB interface.
Programming: such as setting sampling rate, data transmission method and interval, selecting temperature sensor type, alarm setting, etc.
Analysis: Perform the necessary analysis on the temperature data through the built-in software.
Q3: What are the advantages of temperature data loggers?
A3: The portable temperature and humidity data logger can regularly collect and record temperature and humidity parameters according to the configured time interval, and can transmit the collected and recorded data to the computer for processing and drawing charts. It is widely used in environmental protection, health and epidemic prevention, warehousing and transportation, museums, greenhouses and other fields. This recorder is powered by high precision sensors and high-energy lithium batteries. It is designed with low-power technology and requires no external power supply. It is small in size, low in power consumption, and high in precision. It can work continuously for more than three years.
Tips: How to choose a temperature data logger?
- Agricultural industry: The most important thing for selecting a temperature data recorder in the agricultural environment is durability. The most important consideration is waterproof and moisture-proof.
- Food industry: There are many temperature data loggers used in the food industry. What needs to be considered is the temperature of the environment where the temperature recorder is used, not all temperature environments can be used.
- the pharmaceutical industry: The temperature data logger is generally used in warehouses, workshops, clean rooms, cold storage, refrigerators. These environments are required to be within 25 degrees and the humidity is around 45%-75%. It is necessary to choose a recorder with an external sensor, put the sensor in the environment to be detected, and the instrument host must be placed in a place with normal temperature, which can prolong the life of the temperature data recorder.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.