The hidden camera detector is a handy anti-spy tool that prevents clandestine filming and prevents videos and private information from being leaked. Simply turn on this camera detector and you can easily discover the dangers hidden in the corners.
3D Stereo induction chip
- Special induction chips to improve sensitivity by over 90%.
- The unique 3D stereoscopic sensor technology enhances the effective detection of non-visible light.
- 110Ah Li-ion battery supports USB fast charging and can be used for 720 hours of continuous standby on a single charge.
- The sisco hidden camera detector is slim, compact, and easy to carry.
The hidden camera detector has anti-recording, anti-taping, anti-recording, anti-location, and anti-theft functions which are widely used for scanning in bathrooms, fitting rooms, bedrooms, toilets, and meeting rooms to avoid any privacy leakage.
Q1: How does the hidden camera detector work?
A1: The hidden camera detector uses LED infrared physical laser scanning technology, the detector emits infrared light which is refracted by the camera's glass mirror and filtered by a complex light filter to scan for hidden cameras.
Q2: How to use a hidden camera detector?
A2: Turn on the detector switch, long press the on button, red light flashes, and start infrared scanning, from the window through the special filter lens to scan, if there is a red reflective spot, you can short press the button again to adjust the flashing frequency to determine the hidden suspicious objects.
Q3: What is a camera detector device?
A3: A camera detector is a device that uses the principle of radio detection to capture illegally transmitted radio waves in space in order to locate the source of a bug.
Tips: Do hidden camera detectors really useful?
Cameras are becoming smaller and smaller and may be small enough to be hidden in corners that you can't always spot them, and using a hidden camera detector can be a quick and effective way to spot them when they are not visible to the naked eye.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.