The reliable hidden camera signal measurement range is up to 6 meters, enabling precise detection of spy cameras. A hidden camera scanner attaches to a drawer, window, door, or suitcase and makes a loud sound when it detects a vibration to draw attention to itself.
Freely adjustable frequency detection range
- Expand or reduce the detection range by adjusting the buttons.
- Intelligent target locking to eliminate environmental interference and prevent false alarms.
- Infra-red light and filters work together to quickly find hidden cameras and eliminate privacy crises.
- Signal detection is up to 6m, the closer you are to the source the brighter the light is, so you can find the signal source intelligently and accurately.
- 2 Hours charging, 1-month standby, with 11mAh lithium battery.
- Support USB charging, no need to replace the battery.
- Newly upgraded sensitive chip, 10Mhz~5GHz broadband.
The hidden camera detector has anti-recording, anti-taping, anti-recording, anti-location, and anti-theft functions which are widely used for scanning in bathrooms, fitting rooms, bedrooms, toilets, and meeting rooms to avoid any privacy leakage.
Q1: How does the hidden camera detector work?
A1: The hidden camera detector uses LED infrared physical laser scanning technology, the detector emits infrared light which is refracted by the camera's glass mirror and filtered by a complex light filter to scan for hidden cameras.
Q2: How to use a hidden camera detector?
A2: Turn on the detector switch, long press the on button, red light flashes, and start infrared scanning, from the window through the special filter lens to scan, if there is a red reflective spot, you can short press the button again to adjust the flashing frequency to determine the hidden suspicious objects.
Q3: What is a camera detector device?
A3: A camera detector is a device that uses the principle of radio detection to capture illegally transmitted radio waves in space in order to locate the source of a bug.
Tips: How to use the anti-spy hidden camera device?
- Press the power switch on the back of the anti-spy hidden camera device twice to activate mode 2 red dot reflection scanning detection mode (the laser LED of the device lights up).
- Keep your eyes closed to the detection window.
- Scan the environment for a red light and look through the window for unusual red dots to detect suspicious objects.
- Press the third button to switch off the detector device.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.