The hidden camera detector is suitable for use in hotel rooms as an anti-tap detection device or as a personal security alarm to keep you safe from bugging and video recording. The small size and portability make the hidden camera finder the perfect security travel companion.
Unique 3D stereo response technology
- Special sensor chip to enhance sensitivity by more than 90%.
- A hidden camera detector with a sensing distance of 3-5 meters, uses infrared sensing technology, which instantly sounds a beeping alarm when the light sensor senses an object emitting infrared light.
- Type-c/iphone plug, plug in the phone and it just works.
- Intelligent target locking to eliminate environmental interference and prevent false alarms.
- 2 hours of charging, 1-month standby, with a 200mAh lithium battery.
- Support USB charging, no need to replace the battery.
- Newly upgraded sensitive chip, 10Mhz~5GHz broadband.
The hidden camera detector has anti-recording, anti-taping, anti-recording, anti-location, and anti-theft functions which are widely used for scanning in bathrooms, fitting rooms, bedrooms, toilets, and meeting rooms to avoid any privacy leakage.
Q1: How does the hidden camera detector work?
A1: The hidden camera detector uses LED infrared physical laser scanning technology, the detector emits infrared light which is refracted by the camera's glass mirror and filtered by a complex light filter to scan for hidden cameras.
Q2: How to use a hidden camera detector?
A2: Turn on the detector switch, long press the on button, red light flashes, and start infrared scanning, from the window through the special filter lens to scan, if there is a red reflective spot, you can short press the button again to adjust the flashing frequency to determine the hidden suspicious objects.
Q3: What is a camera detector device?
A3: A camera detector is a device that uses the principle of radio detection to capture illegally transmitted radio waves in space in order to locate the source of a bug.
Tips: How to use the portable hidden camera detector?
- Press the power switch on the back of the unit to activate the mode - infrared light-sensitive alarm detection mode (the laser LED of the unit will not light up).
- When the light sensor detects an infrared object, a beeping alarm will sound.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.