Digital kitchen scale comes with a large LCD screen display, easy to read, 0.1g~ 2kg/5kg capacity, stainless steel platform, unique pink & beautiful heart-shaped design, low battery & overload indicator functions, mini size, easy to carry and store. sisco kitchen weighing scale supports g/oz/lb unit conversions, can measure food or others quickly and accurately, widely used in baking, jewelry medicine, seasoning, hardware and the chemical industry.
Kitchen weighing scale is available with 0.1g to 2kg/5kg capacity.
- <ABS+Stainless Steel Design> Kitchen weighing scale with an ABS+ steel stainless design, waterproof, anti-oil stain, anti-rust and convenient to clean.
- <LCD display> The LCD bright screen shows that you can clearly see when and where. High capacity lithium battery USB fast charging and long standby time.
- <Portable> Pocket kitchen scale, mini size, easy to carry and store. With pink & beautiful heart-shaped design, decorate your kitchen a lot.
kitchen weighing scale supports different unit conversions (g/lb/oz).
- <Unit conversion> It adopts a single point high precision sensor, weighing speed, faster, more stable and more accurate. sisco kitchen scale supports free switching of g/lb/oz/ units to meet the weighing needs of various materials.
- <Multifunctional> Not just for home use, digital kitchen scale is also used for baking jewelry medicine, seasoning, hardware and the chemical industry. Whether it's life or work, meet everything you want DIY production.
sisco kitchen weighing scale can weigh food or other things in daily life. Not just for home use, digital kitchen scales are also used in baking, jewelry, medicine, condiments, hardware and chemical industries. It is an essential food weighing tool in the home kitchen.
Q1: What is a kitchen scale?
A1: A kitchen scale is a tool used to accurately measure the weight of food ingredients used in cooking. Kitchen scales are generally made of ABS or AAS plastic and stainless steel. Electronic kitchen scales may also use toughened glass because toughened glass is easy to clean, so it is generally used as the tray part of the kitchen scale.
Q2: How do kitchen scales work?
A2: Like ordinary scales, kitchen scales also use electronic sensing or spring expansion to determine mass. In comparison, the accuracy of electronic sensing will be higher than that of spring measurement.
Q3: How to use the kitchen scale?
- Determine the type of kitchen scale you want to use. Some people prefer to buy a digital scale because it provides precise measurements.
- Read the instruction manual that comes with the kitchen scale. Reading the instructions will help you understand the specific functions of your kitchen scale.
- Reset the kitchen scale to zero, and then measure.
- Weighing bowl or container for storing the food you weigh. You need to know the weight of the container so you can subtract it when adding food to it.
- Place the food portion in the container on the kitchen scale to get the correct reading.
Tips: Maintenance of Kitchen weighing scale
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. Also, avoid any kind of moisture. Always allow your kitchen scale to acclimate to normal room temperature before use.
- Keep your kitchen weighing scale in a clean and dry environment. Dust, dirt, moisture, vibration,airv currents and proximity to other electronic equipment may have an adverse effect on the accuracy and reliability of the scale.
- Handle the digital kitchen scale with care. Gently apply all items to be weighed on the tray top. Although this electronic kitchen scale is designed to be quite durable, avoid rough treatment, as this may permanently damage the internal parts. Always avoid shaking and dropping. This is a precision instrument and should be handled with extreme care.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.