The road measuring wheel has a measuring range of 9999.9mm, wheel diameter of 6 inch, extends to 40 inches when unfolded, precise gear construction design, accuracy of ±0.5%. The small distance measuring wheel is ideal for indoor and outdoor project construction work.
Accurate measurement, folding structure, easy to carry.
- Rolling measure wheel without extra battery power supply, more convenient to use.
- The reading window is designed with a magnifying glass to enlarge the font for easy reading.
- Key reset zero/magnifying glass setting for easy reading.
- The digital measuring wheel counts by electromagnetic induction principle, and the data is displayed on the LCD screen for easy reading.
- Scroll the wheel forward to increase the number, and backward to reduce the number.
- The folding structure can be easily put into the carry bag, easy to carry.
Distance measuring wheels are widely used in professional mapping operations, road works, pipeline laying works, wire and cable works and other construction operations for measurement and evaluation.
Q1: How is the measuring wheel measured?
A1: By pressing the reset button of the measuring wheel counter, then starting measuring, the count increases when moving forward and decreases when moving backward, and finally the distance can be obtained by the number of revolutions of the wheel. The mechanical distance-measuring wheel is designed with high quality and precision, small, light, and durable, and is widely used for measuring and evaluating construction work such as road works, pipeline laying works, wire and cable works, etc.
Q2: What is the measuring wheel used for?
A2: The measuring wheel is mainly used for land surveying and mapping, road construction, cable laying, and course marking. It can also be used for the construction measurement of landscape and golf courses, the measurement of traffic accident distance and location, and the measurement of farmland construction management, etc.
Q3: What is a measuring wheel?
A3: A measuring wheel also known as a surveyor's wheel, click wheel, odometer, or trundle wheel – is a tool used to measure distances. Measuring wheels have a counting mechanism that counts the number of rotations and uses the circumference of the wheel to calculate the distance covered.
Tips: What sizes of distance measuring wheels are available?
sisco has distance-measuring wheels in 5", 6", and 12". The small wheels are compact and easy to store. They work well for indoor flooring and allow you to get close to the wall. For each yard or meter you measure, they will rotate more times than a larger wheel, which means the tread will wear more. As the tread wears, it will become less accurate if used on rough surfaces. For outdoor use, it is usually better to use larger wheels. They will spin more slowly, wear less, and will cut through rough surfaces better.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.