Sonic belt tension meter with ±5% accuracy, max frequency 680Hz. The belt tension meter is an optically measuring maintenance tool for determining the belt tension force, a small impulse on the belt is sufficient to set the belt vibrating.
HD backlit screen display design
- Readings are clearly visible even in dark environments
- Easier to use
20 sets of belt data storage
- Effective storage of frequency values for the next measurement
- High sensitivity and fast response, more stable measurement
Tension meters are instruments that measure tension in cable, fiber, belts and webs, or sheets. sisco tension meter mainly used in belt tension measurement can also be applied to measure the tension of objects such as tapes, and wires. Widely applied in industries of automobile, textile, cables, wires, plastic films, paper, and printing.
Q1: What is a tension meter?
A1: A tension meter is a device used to measure tension in wires, cables, textiles, Mechanical belts, and more. Meters commonly use a 3-roller system where the material travels through the rollers causing deflection in the center roller that is connected to an analog indicator or load cell on digital models. Single-roll tension sensors and sonic tension meters are other types of tension meters. Tension may also be inferred from the frequency of vibration of the material under stress by solving the "Vibrating String Equation". Tension meters are available as handheld devices or as equipment for fixed installations. These are basically necessary to build up a tension-controlled closed loop.
Q2: What is the purpose of the tension meter?
A2: A tension meter is a device used to measure tension in wires, cables, textiles, Mechanical belts, and more. Meters commonly use a 3-roller system where the material travels through the rollers causing deflection in the center roller that is connected to an analog indicator or load cell on digital models.
Q3: How does a tension meter work?
A3: Tension meters measure the dynamic tension in a moving yarn and regulate the tension of the yarn on a winding machine. Tension sensors are dynamic tension devices. The piezoelectric element mounted on a flexible beam is the most important part of tension sensors.
Tips: What is a belt tension meter?
A belt tension meter, as the name implies, is a tool for measuring belt tension. But in general, the measurement method contains contact and non-contact; the data acquisition contains electronic and digital display types; from the belt, the state contains dynamic and static measurement; the accuracy contains high precision and low precision. In short, the user can ask the professional belt tension meter business to choose according to the actual requirements, so as to meet their own requirements, but also economical, while not worrying about the product after-sales service and other issues.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.