High-performance digital pull force gauge with 0-10 N measuring range. The digital force gauge has the combination of five test modes and three display modes, with the function of automatic peak saving.
- High precision and high resolution
- There are five test modes and three display modes to choose from—to maximize test efficiency
- Three measurement units, kg (kilogram), lb (list), and N (Newton), are available for selection and mutual conversion
- Gravity acceleration value setting function -The user can input the exact value of the gravity acceleration of the place of use. Make tests and unit conversions more accurate
- Peak hold function, keep the peak display until manually cleared
- Automatic peak value function, keep displaying the peak value for 2 seconds and then release it automatically
- The upper and lower limits and comparison values can be set for statistical analysis, and the buzzer will alarm if the comparison value is exceeded
- The data storage function can store 128-bit test values;
- Data output function, the data can be input into the computer through the data line for various analyses;
- Green and environmentally friendly, it will automatically shut down if there is no operation in 10 minutes;
- High-quality charging power supply, the charging voltage is available from 100V to 240V, which can be adapted to most areas at home and abroad. There are also short circuit, leakage, and overload protection functions;
- 2 sets of installation dimensions, suitable for most testing machines at home and abroad, convenient for users to install on the machine for use
- The unique switch contact on-off force test function makes the switch on-off force test more accurate
SISCO digital force gauge is suitable for push-pull load test in industries such as electronic appliances, light industry textiles, construction hardware, lighters and ignition devices, fire-fighting equipment, pens, locks, fishing gear, power machinery, scientific research institutions, etc.
Q1: What is a digital force gauge?
A1: The digital force gauges are force-measuring devices with built-in load cells and are used to measure compression, tension, peel, or the coefficient of friction. Digital force gauges feature data management on a PC and detailed analysis based on the data.
Q2: What does a force gauge measure?
A2: A Force Gauge is a measuring instrument used across all industries to measure the force during a push or pull test. Applications exist in research and development, laboratory, quality, production, and field environment. There are two kinds of force gauges today: mechanical and digital force gauges.
Q3: How do you read a force gauge?
A3: The switch is usually located on the face of the tool. Remember that tension (a pulling force) will be displayed as a positive number. Compression (a pushing force) will be displayed as a negative number.
Tips: How to use a digital force gauge?
- Prepare to check whether the power supply is sufficient before force measurement.
- Install the test head, select the applicable test head attachment or fixture and install it on the test rod.
- Use of extension rod: If the object under test cannot be touched after installing the fixture, the attached extension rod can be used to install the fixture. On a straight line, otherwise, the correct load value and force measurement will not be measured.
- Press the ON/OFF button to switch the power supply. After the self-test of the instrument is completed, the instrument can enter the normal working state.
- Select the appropriate test mode (load real-time value/peak hold/peak hold automatic delay), press the "peak" key to display the word "PEAK", which is the peak hold mode, "AUTOPEAK" is the peak hold automatic delay release mode, each time you press the peak key, the three modes will be switched in a cycle.
- Press the "Unit" button to switch the unit of the test force value (N, kg, and lb).
- Press the "Setting" button to set upper and lower limit values, minimum collection value, automatic shutdown time, peak automatic release time, and other settings.
- Fix the push-pull dynamometer on the test machine. When testing, please place the object under test and the push-pull dynamometer in a straight line before executing and reading its reading value.
- It can measure several times to take the average value and record the value to the corresponding position.
- Take off the push-pull gauge and its probe put it back in the box and put it away.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.