SISCO digital pull force gauge with 0-5 N measuring range. The digital force gauge with an overload warning LED light, is suitable for push-pull load tests in industries such as electronic appliances, light industry textiles, construction hardware, fire-fighting equipment and scientific research institutions, etc.
- High precision and high resolution
- There are five test modes and three display modes to choose from-to maximize test efficiency
- Three measurement units, kg (kilogram), lb (list), and N (Newton), are available for selection and mutual conversion
- Gravity acceleration value setting function -The user can input the exact value of the gravity acceleration of the place of use. Make tests and unit conversions more accurate
- Peak hold function, keep the peak display until manually cleared
- Automatic peak value function, keep displaying the peak value for 2 seconds and then release it automatically
- The upper and lower limits and comparison values can be set for statistical analysis, and the buzzer will alarm if the comparison value is exceeded
- The data storage function can store 128-bit test values;
- Data output function, the data can be input into the computer through the data line for various analyses;
- Green and environmentally friendly, it will automatically shut down if there is no operation in 10 minutes;
- High-quality charging power supply, the charging voltage is available from 100V to 240V, which can be adapted to most areas at home and abroad. There are also short circuit, leakage, and overload protection functions;
- 2 sets of installation dimensions, suitable for most testing machines at home and abroad, convenient for users to install on the machine for use
- The unique switch contact on-off force test function makes the switch on-off force test more accurate
SISCO digital force gauge is suitable for push-pull load test in industries such as electronic appliances, light industry textiles, construction hardware, lighters and ignition devices, fire-fighting equipment, pens, locks, fishing gear, power machinery, scientific research institutions, etc.
Q1: What is a digital force gauge?
A1: The digital force gauges are force-measuring devices with built-in load cells and are used to measure compression, tension, peel, or the coefficient of friction. Digital force gauges feature data management on a PC and detailed analysis based on the data.
Q2: What does a force gauge measure?
A2: A Force Gauge is a measuring instrument used across all industries to measure the force during a push or pull test. Applications exist in research and development, laboratory, quality, production, and field environment. There are two kinds of force gauges today: mechanical and digital force gauges.
Q3: How do you read a force gauge?
A3: The switch is usually located on the face of the tool. Remember that tension (a pulling force) will be displayed as a positive number. Compression (a pushing force) will be displayed as a negative number.
Tips: Why choose a digital force gauge?
- Hand-held design, the overall structure is relatively small in size, it is more convenient to carry, and it will be easier and more convenient to test. Especially in terms of application, it can be used in combination with various fixtures, and the force value tested will become more and more accurate.
- The pointer reading method has high test accuracy, and the selected sensors are all first-line brands. The accuracy of SISCO digital push-pull force gauge will be significantly improved in use, and it will become more convenient and efficient when reading at ordinary times.
- The peak hold function is good, and the time for reading will be sufficient. If the test frequency is high, the instructions can be switched quickly and freely, and the program will record the data of each test. Then, the SISCO digital display push-pull gauge can be connected to a printer, and the data of each test can be printed out directly after the connection.
- The conversion units are relatively complete, with no need for unit conversion, and can be displayed simultaneously for Newtons and kilograms. So, it will be more and more helpful for reading or reference.
- When designing the digital push-pull force gauge, it is equipped with a tolerance indicator device, so that if there is a large error, it can be adjusted reasonably, so as to ensure that the test data will be more accurate, so The reference value it possesses will also be greater.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.