Q1: What is a volt amp meter?
A1: A digital volt amp meter is a high-precision, low-consumption, low-cost, portable, handheld, dual-channel input measuring instrument, specially designed for measuring voltage, current and phases on-site.
Q2: How a volt amp meter works?
A2: The volt-ampere meter adopts the clamp conversion method to input the measured current, so there is no need to disconnect the measured line during measurement. When measuring the phase between U1-U2, the two input circuits are completely insulated and isolated, thus completely avoiding the short circuit of the measured line caused by miswiring and burning the measuring instrument. This is the working principle of volt ammeters.
Q3: What can a volt amp meter do?
A3: When the circuit under test is not open, the volt ammeter can simultaneously measure two AC voltages, currents, phases between voltages, phases between currents, phases between voltages and currents, frequency, phase sequence, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc., the volt amp meter can also identify the transformer wiring group, inductive and capacitive circuits, test the secondary circuit and bus differential protection system, read the phase relationship between the CTs of the differential protection groups, and check the watt-hour meter wiring and line equipment.
Tips: 3 phase volt amp meter functions
- The volt ammeter can detect the phase relationship between each group of CTs in the relay protection
- Check whether the wiring of the watt-hour meter is correct or not.
- The volt amp meter judges the running speed of the watt-hour meter.
- Identify inductive and capacitive circuits.
- The meter can check the transformer wiring group.
- It can be used to measure the current and voltage phases in the production of electrical equipment.
- It can be used as a leakage current meter.