High-quality digital volt amp meter with three Φ8mm clamps, which is suitable for testing occasions with thick wires and high currents. 0~600V voltage range and 0mA~20A current range, USB interface for uploading data, color LCD screen, high-insulation sheath. 3 phase volt amp meter is widely used in electric power, petrochemical, metallurgy, scientific research institutions, etc.
3 Phase Volt Amp Meter, Current 20A, Voltage 600V, Φ8mm CT size, USB interface for uploading the data.
- The volt amp meter has an intelligent design to reduce the complexity of the operation, and reduce the possibility of misoperation, with high precision, high stability, low power consumption, ease to use and other advantages.
- Digital volt amp meter features voltage transformer and current clamp to input, no high voltage inside the meter, complete isolation between 2 input channels, safe and reliable. The small sharp clamp is suitable for a flat cable-dense site.
- The test wire of volt ammeters adopts a special electric power cable, and all the plugs of the spring rod and crocodile clip have insulated protection. The meter is insulated with a nonslip sheath.
- sisco volt ampere meter is equipped with a USB interface and 500 groups of data storage. Through the system software uploads the storage data to a computer, convenient for reading, saving, reporting, printing historical data, etc.
3 phase digital volt amp meters can directly measure AC voltage, AC current, between two voltages, between two currents, and the phase between voltage and current and power frequency. sisco volt amp meters are suitable for electric power, petrochemical, metallurgy, railway, meteorology, industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research institutions, measurement departments, etc., especially for electric energy billing systems and relay protection systems.
Q1: What is a volt amp meter?
A1: A digital volt amp meter is a high-precision, low-consumption, low-cost, portable, handheld, dual-channel input measuring instrument, specially designed for measuring voltage, current and phases on-site.
Q2: How a volt amp meter works?
A2: The volt-ampere meter adopts the clamp conversion method to input the measured current, so there is no need to disconnect the measured line during measurement. When measuring the phase between U1-U2, the two input circuits are completely insulated and isolated, thus completely avoiding the short circuit of the measured line caused by miswiring and burning the measuring instrument. This is the working principle of volt ammeters.
Q3: What can a volt amp meter do?
A3: When the circuit under test is not open, the volt ammeter can simultaneously measure two AC voltages, currents, phases between voltages, phases between currents, phases between voltages and currents, frequency, phase sequence, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc., the volt amp meter can also identify the transformer wiring group, inductive and capacitive circuits, test the secondary circuit and bus differential protection system, read the phase relationship between the CTs of the differential protection groups, and check the watt-hour meter wiring and line equipment.
Tips: 3 phase volt amp meter functions
- The volt ammeter can detect the phase relationship between each group of CTs in the relay protection
- Check whether the wiring of the watt-hour meter is correct or not.
- The volt amp meter judges the running speed of the watt-hour meter.
- Identify inductive and capacitive circuits.
- The meter can check the transformer wiring group.
- It can be used to measure the current and voltage phases in the production of electrical equipment.
- It can be used as a leakage current meter.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.