Q1: What is a volt amp meter?
A1: A digital volt amp meter is a high-precision, low-consumption, low-cost, portable, handheld, dual-channel input measuring instrument, specially designed for measuring voltage, current and phases on-site.
Q2: How a volt amp meter works?
A2: The volt-ampere meter adopts the clamp conversion method to input the measured current, so there is no need to disconnect the measured line during measurement. When measuring the phase between U1-U2, the two input circuits are completely insulated and isolated, thus completely avoiding the short circuit of the measured line caused by miswiring and burning the measuring instrument. This is the working principle of volt ammeters.
Q3: What can a volt amp meter do?
A3: When the circuit under test is not open, the volt ammeter can simultaneously measure two AC voltages, currents, phases between voltages, phases between currents, phases between voltages and currents, frequency, phase sequence, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc., the volt amp meter can also identify the transformer wiring group, inductive and capacitive circuits, test the secondary circuit and bus differential protection system, read the phase relationship between the CTs of the differential protection groups, and check the watt-hour meter wiring and line equipment.
Tips: Why choose a multi 3-phase volt amp meter?
- The 3phase volt amp meter has high measurement accuracy, and the voltage and current accuracy can reach 0.3 grades; the phase accuracy can reach ±1°;
- It can choose single-phase, two-phase, or three-phase measurement modes, etc.
- Digital volt ammeter analysis and measurement of harmonics within the 21st order of voltage and current.
- The measurement personnel only need to connect the wires, the meter will automatically measure and update the data in real-time, which is convenient for on-site analysis.
- The three phase volt-ampere meter adopts complete isolation technology to avoid safety accidents.