Digital volt ampere meter for sale online, multifunctional, high precision, high stability, low power consumption, easy to use, available with 2V~700V voltage range, 0.001A~20A current range, three 8mm clamps,. 3 phase volt amp meter measures current, voltage and phase directly, is widely used for electric power, petrochemical, metallurgy, railway, meteorology, industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research institutions, measurement departments, etc.
3 Phase Volt Amp Meter, Multifunctional, Max. Current 20A, Max. Voltage 700V, Φ8mm CT size, USB interface for uploading the data.
- sisco 3 phase volt amp meter provides a variety of measurement modes, can be single-phase, two-phase and three-phase measurement mode, Three-phase 4-wire and three-phase 3-wire measurement mode.
- The measuring personnel only need the wiring operation, the voltammeter automatic measurement, and real-time update data, which is convenient for field analysis. The meter adopts complete isolation technology to avoid safety accidents.
- High precision multi 3 phase volt amp meter is available with a touch color screen, easy and convenient operation, large capacity lithium battery, USB interface, data upload function and so on.
3 phase digital volt amp meters can directly measure AC voltage, AC current, between two voltages, between two currents, and the phase between voltage and current and power frequency. sisco volt amp meters are suitable for electric power, petrochemical, metallurgy, railway, meteorology, industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research institutions, measurement departments, etc., especially for electric energy billing systems and relay protection systems.
Q1: What is a volt amp meter?
A1: A digital volt amp meter is a high-precision, low-consumption, low-cost, portable, handheld, dual-channel input measuring instrument, specially designed for measuring voltage, current and phases on-site.
Q2: How a volt amp meter works?
A2: The volt-ampere meter adopts the clamp conversion method to input the measured current, so there is no need to disconnect the measured line during measurement. When measuring the phase between U1-U2, the two input circuits are completely insulated and isolated, thus completely avoiding the short circuit of the measured line caused by miswiring and burning the measuring instrument. This is the working principle of volt ammeters.
Q3: What can a volt amp meter do?
A3: When the circuit under test is not open, the volt ammeter can simultaneously measure two AC voltages, currents, phases between voltages, phases between currents, phases between voltages and currents, frequency, phase sequence, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc., the volt amp meter can also identify the transformer wiring group, inductive and capacitive circuits, test the secondary circuit and bus differential protection system, read the phase relationship between the CTs of the differential protection groups, and check the watt-hour meter wiring and line equipment.
Tips: Why choose a multi 3-phase volt amp meter?
- The 3phase volt amp meter has high measurement accuracy, and the voltage and current accuracy can reach 0.3 grades; the phase accuracy can reach ±1°;
- It can choose single-phase, two-phase, or three-phase measurement modes, etc.
- Digital volt ammeter analysis and measurement of harmonics within the 21st order of voltage and current.
- The measurement personnel only need to connect the wires, the meter will automatically measure and update the data in real-time, which is convenient for on-site analysis.
- The three phase volt-ampere meter adopts complete isolation technology to avoid safety accidents.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.