Wireless crane scale with optional capacity from 50kg/ 100kg/ 200kg/ 300kg/ 500kg to 1000kg. ATO digital scale is portable, versatile, accurate, and very reliable. Ideal for overhead industrial weighing applications including shipping, logistics, oil and gas, farm & ranch, machine shop, and recycling.
- Wireless crane scale with function of Bluetooth remote control, and remote control receiving distance up to 15 meters, convenient and easy to use.
- Swivel hook 360° rotatable hook, safe and convenient to use.
- Multiple weighing units: kilograms (kg), British pounds (lb), Newtons (N) and other measurement units can be selected. Normally, set kilogram (kg) as the default unit.
- Gross/net weight, zero setting, automatic zero point tracking, accumulation, maintenance, overload alarm and record, anti-shake effect, remote control calibration and other functions.
- Aluminum alloy casing, sturdy and durable structure and 5-digit large digital display (character height 30mm).
- Graduation value is optional. Gravity acceleration value can be adjusted according to the customer's location.
- When you press and hold the remote control, office-button, the indicator light on the remote control is on, which means that the infrared rays of the remote control are effectively emitting.
SISCO digital crane scale with simple operation and calibration is widely used in supplies warehouses, daily weighing, express shipping, parcel weighing, construction site, and port terminal.
Q1: How accurate are crane scales?
A1: The crane scale has a measuring range of 0 … 1000 kg and a resolution of 0.1 kg. With an accuracy of 1% of the measuring range, the crane scale is also a precise measuring device.
Q2: What is a crane scale?
A2: A crane scale is a dynamometer/ load cell/ load links outfitted with equipment appropriate for suspended weighing, such as large openings in upper shackles, with hooks on the bottom and large dials for easy distant viewing. The inherent efficiency of the crane scale guarantees its continuing popularity.
Q3: How do I reset a small digital scale?
A3: First, reset the unit by pressing ON/OFF button and wait until "0.0" is shown. And then press and hold the UNITS button for 3 seconds until "CAL" is displayed.
Tips: 5 tips for using a hanging crane scale
- Ensure your crane scale is installed properly: Before using a crane scale, you must ensure that the equipment has been installed appropriately. The installation must follow the rules and necessities the manufacturer sets out in the relevant handbook and comply with safety measures. A proper installation will avoid problems, malfunctions, or accidents.
- Train your team in risk prevention: Training in occupational risk prevention is a must in every business, and it’s even more critical in environments where big loads must move around. Ensure your team has the training to keep from suspended loads and know the risks when operations occur.
- Never pass under a suspended load: You should never go underneath a load suspended during the weighing process. If the load falls, it can cause severe injuries (such as broken bones) and property damage. There can never be enough caution.
- Never go over the maximum load limit of the scale: To avoid breaking a crane scale, never exceed their maximum load limit. You have to know the exact load limit of your equipment and ensure you never trespass on it. To obtain an accurate reading, you must stay within the suitable capacity; otherwise, you may damage the measuring element or the hook. If the hook is damaged, it can cause the load to fall (and consequent injuries and damage).
- Performs periodic maintenance and inspections of the crane scale: Please ensure your weighing equipment, such as your crane scales, is inspected regularly to check for malfunctions or inaccurate readings. Periodic inspection and maintenance are mandatory to guarantee the safety of your team. Moreover, it will be the only way to ensure the weighing data’s accuracy over time.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.