Crane scale has a capacity of 30000kg (30 ton) or 50000kg (50 ton) for selection. The load receptor, shackle and hook are all made of quality stainless steel, which makes the scale very sturdy and durable. With its handheld size and less than 2 pounds weight, you can carry it almost anywhere to use.
- Crane scale with seamless steel pipe housing has higher security and protection class IP65.
- Digital crane scale doesn't occupy the space and can realize effective monitoring and control.
- It makes the metering work in the process of lifting, loading and unloading and carry out continuously, saving manpower, time and cost.
- The operation and calibration of the crane scale are simple.
- Digital crane scale has multi-functions, high precision, strong anti-cheating ability and low maintenance cost.
- Customizable monitoring mode: RS232 interface for long-distance monitoring, wireless large screen and wireless indicator.
Hanging ring double safety
- Threaded swivel
- Add pin to lock
- Cast aluminum body
- Hook hanging ring steel
|30000kg (30 ton)
|50000kg (50 ton)
SISCO digital crane scale with simple operation and calibration is widely used in supplies warehouses, daily weighing, express shipping, parcel weighing, construction site, and port terminal.
Q1: How accurate are crane scales?
A1: The crane scale has a measuring range of 0 … 1000 kg and a resolution of 0.1 kg. With an accuracy of 1% of the measuring range, the crane scale is also a precise measuring device.
Q2: What is a crane scale?
A2: A crane scale is a dynamometer/ load cell/ load links outfitted with equipment appropriate for suspended weighing, such as large openings in upper shackles, with hooks on the bottom and large dials for easy distant viewing. The inherent efficiency of the crane scale guarantees its continuing popularity.
Q3: How do I reset a small digital scale?
A3: First, reset the unit by pressing ON/OFF button and wait until "0.0" is shown. And then press and hold the UNITS button for 3 seconds until "CAL" is displayed.
Tips: How does a digital crane scale work?
By attaching the load to the hook, the digital readout will be able to tell you how much force is being put onto the crane, and how much the load weighs and you will then be able to transport the cargo properly without issues. Be sure to keep your crane scales calibrated and maintained to get accurate readouts and data.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.