Buy a professional digital light meter online with a large LCD backlit display and lux/footcandles switchable. This light intensity meter is both accurate and easy to use, providing the user with the data needed to create perfect lighting conditions in any situation.
- The light meter has a sampling rate of 100 times/second and can operate continuously for 200 hours.
- sisco smart sensor lux light meter features low power consumption and high measurement accuracy.
- Lux light meter with real time clock display and recording interval (adjustable from 0.5 to 255 seconds)
- Two measurement units to choose from (LUX/FC).
- Automatic switch-off function (can be cancelled by setting).
- Maximum and minimum value display.
Lux meters are widely used for light monitoring and measurement in lighting enterprises, agriculture and livestock, industry and mining, laboratories, offices, medical institutions, home applications, street lighting construction and other industries.
Q1: What is a lux meter and how does it work?
A1: A lux meter, also known as an illuminance meter, is a device used to measure the amount of light falling on a surface. It works by using a photodiode or photovoltaic cell to convert light energy into an electrical signal, which is then processed and displayed as a reading in lux units.
Q2: What are some common applications of lux meters?
A2: Lux meters are commonly used in a variety of industries and settings, including photography, film production, architecture, and interior design. They are also used in industrial settings to ensure proper lighting levels for worker safety and productivity.
Q3: How to calibrate a lux meter?
A3: Calibrating a lux meter typically involves comparing its readings to a known standard light source of a specific brightness level. This can be done using a calibration light box or similar device, and the process may vary depending on the specific type and model of the lux meter being used. It is generally recommended to have a lux meter professionally calibrated on a regular basis to ensure accuracy.
Tips: How can a lux meter be used in photography?
lux meter can be used in photography to measure the amount of light that is falling on a subject or scene. This measurement can help photographers to determine the correct exposure settings for their camera, such as aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. It can also be used to ensure that the lighting is consistent across multiple shots or scenes, particularly in studio photography. By using a lux meter, photographers can achieve accurate and consistent exposures, resulting in high-quality images.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.