DIN rail energy meter for sale online with LCD display and with 6 display digits, two-way power metering, LCD display, accuracy up to 0.5s level, active pulse output. The energy meter has the advantages of small in size, lightweight and long service life.
Easy to use
- Large buttons for easy operation
- High contrast segment LCD screen
- Durable probe
- Good repeatability
- High measurement accuracy
- Soft probe wire, not easy to break
Dimension and Wiring (unit=mm)
Digital energy meters also called advanced meters or smart meters, are intelligent devices that automatically record the user consumption of water and electricity. SISCO digital energy meter is widely used in rail, smart switch cabinet, intelligent buildings, smart factories and energy management systems.
Q1: What are the advantages of digital energy meter?
A1: The meter has protection against undesired input range. Hence the meter can be protected from overload or some of the fault or misuse. The auto polarity function can prevent problems from connecting the meter to a test circuit with some wrong polarity. Overall accuracy is increased due to digital readout.
Q2: What is the difference between a power meter and an energy meter?
A2: One major difference between a wattmeter and an energy meter is that the wattmeter measures electrical power in the circuit, whereas the energy meter measures total amount of energy consumed by the load.
Q3: What is the main function of an energy meter?
A3: An energy meter is an electrical device that measures the electrical power being consumed and this allows the energy consumed over time (by a residential building, a business, or an electrically powered device) to be determined.
Tips: What are the functions of a single-phase digital energy meter?
- Measurement and storage function: It can measure single and two-way active and reactive energy of various time periods; it can complete the measurement and display of current power, demand, power factor and other parameters. It can store the data of at least the last meter reading cycle.
- Monitoring function: It can monitor the customer's power and large demand, and prevent their power theft by analyzing the customer's power load curve.
- Control function: It can control the customer's time period and load control. The former is used for multi-rate time-of-day billing; the latter means receiving remote control commands through a communication interface or controlling load through internal programming of the meter (considering time period and load quota).
- Management function: Through the communication interface, the electronic energy meter is connected to the communication network or meter reading system of the electric power system to realize the remote data exchange with the outside world.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.