This dgital energy meter can measure positive active energy in electric energy measurement, which is clearly displayed by LCD backlight screen. digital LCD HD backlight display meter is easy to install and can be widely used indoors or outdoors, at home, school, market, industry, laboratory, etc.
Easy to use
- Large buttons for easy operation
- The operation interface is simple and easy to use
Smart metering chip
- Electronic measurement with high precision and small error
- Long-term use without adjustment
Digital energy meters also called advanced meters or smart meters, are intelligent devices that automatically record the user consumption of water and electricity. SISCO digital energy meter is widely used in rail, smart switch cabinets, intelligent buildings, smart factories and energy management systems.
Q1: What are the advantages of digital energy meter?
A1: The meter has protection against undesired input range. Hence the meter can be protected from overload or some of the fault or misuse. The auto polarity function can prevent problems from connecting the meter to a test circuit with some wrong polarity. Overall accuracy is increased due to digital readout.
Q2: What is the difference between a power meter and an energy meter?
A2: One major difference between a wattmeter and an energy meter is that the wattmeter measures electrical power in the circuit, whereas the energy meter measures total amount of energy consumed by the load.
Q3: What is the main function of an energy meter?
A3: An energy meter is an electrical device that measures the electrical power being consumed and this allows the energy consumed over time (by a residential building, a business, or an electrically powered device) to be determined.
Tips: How do you read a 3-phase energy meter?
It shows the basic technical information about the meter and its serial number. Each meter is assigned a unique individual serial number, and the first four digits are the meter code followed by a six-digit serial number. These indicate the active voltage present of each phase. A, B and C.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.