High-quality digital pull force gauge with 0-200 N measuring range, the resolution 0.1N, operating temperature 0-40℃, show update 10 times/ sec. The automatic shutdown time of the digital pull force gauge can be set, and the automatic shutdown can achieve a point-saving effect when there is no operation for a long time.
- High precision and high resolution
- There are five test modes and three display modes to choose from—to maximize test efficiency
- Three measurement units, kg (kilogram), lb (list), and N (Newton), are available for selection and mutual conversion
- Gravity acceleration value setting function -The user can input the exact value of the gravity acceleration of the place of use. Make tests and unit conversions more accurate
- Peak hold function, keep the peak display until manually cleared
- Automatic peak value function, keep displaying the peak value for 2 seconds and then release it automatically
- The upper and lower limits and comparison values can be set for statistical analysis, and the buzzer will alarm if the comparison value is exceeded
- The data storage function can store 128-bit test values;
- Data output function, the data can be input into the computer through the data line for various analyses;
- Green and environmentally friendly, it will automatically shut down if there is no operation in 10 minutes;
- High-quality charging power supply, the charging voltage is available from 100V to 240V, which can be adapted to most areas at home and abroad. There are also short circuit, leakage, and overload protection functions;
- 2 sets of installation dimensions, suitable for most testing machines at home and abroad, convenient for users to install on the machine for use
- The unique switch contact on-off force test function makes the switch on-off force test more accurate
SISCO digital force gauge is suitable for push-pull load test in industries such as electronic appliances, light industry textiles, construction hardware, lighters and ignition devices, fire-fighting equipment, pens, locks, fishing gear, power machinery, scientific research institutions, etc.
Q1: What is a digital force gauge?
A1: The digital force gauges are force-measuring devices with built-in load cells and are used to measure compression, tension, peel, or the coefficient of friction. Digital force gauges feature data management on a PC and detailed analysis based on the data.
Q2: What does a force gauge measure?
A2: A Force Gauge is a measuring instrument used across all industries to measure the force during a push or pull test. Applications exist in research and development, laboratory, quality, production, and field environment. There are two kinds of force gauges today: mechanical and digital force gauges.
Q3: How do you read a force gauge?
A3: The switch is usually located on the face of the tool. Remember that tension (a pulling force) will be displayed as a positive number. Compression (a pushing force) will be displayed as a negative number.
Tips: How to Calibrate the digital display force gauge?
- Before calibration, put the connection ring on the digital display force gauge to read the value, which is used to correct the measurement results during calibration.
- The method of using standard force measuring weights is simple and intuitive, and requires a test stand to install).
- Use standard dynamometer, standard force measuring lever, two kinds of material testing machine or force standard machine to calibrate the digital display dynamometer (this method is more complicated to measure and uses more standards).
- Place the calibration weight on the pallet.
- Press the jack to make it rise, and connect the digital display force gauge to the weight through the connecting ring made of steel wire rope. Read the corresponding value.
- Lower the jack, and the digital dynamometer to be calibrated is in a suspended state.
- Load weights of corresponding quality to calibrate different test points until the calibration is completed.
- It should be ensured that its force axis coincides with the force axis of the force standard.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.