Q1: What is a clamp-on current transformer?
A1: Clamp-type current transformer is a kind of detection device, that can feel the information of the measured current, and can detect the felt information. Clamp AC transformers according to a certain law into a certain standard need to meet the electrical signal or other required forms of information output, in order to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording, and control. For example, switching power supply, hard switch, soft switch, etc.
Q2: What equipment can be used with a clamp-on current transformer?
A2: Clamp-on current transformers can be used with multimeters (mA level current grade), oscilloscopes, and other instruments, and clamp-on AC transformers can also be used as current probes.
Q3: What are the advantages of sisco clamp-on current transformer?
A3: sisco clamp-on current transformer is a precision current transformer, which is specially designed for power field measurement and metering use characteristics. The clamp-on current transformer is made of high permeability material, high precision, strong anti-interference ability, etc. When using the clamp-on current transformer can be directly clamped on the bus bar or bus bar without cutting off the line power outage its use is very convenient.
Tips: Precautions for using Clamp-on current transformer
- Be sure to operate the clamp current transformer in the following order: When starting the test, first turn on the power to the user board and then clamp the current transformer onto the line under the test. At the end of the measurement, first, remove the clamp-on current transformer from the line under test, and then turn off the power to the user board.
- Before testing, be sure to ensure that the core end surface is clean and tidy, alcohol and water are strictly prohibited to wipe.
- Be sure to ensure the correct use in the rated current range, the allowable load range.
- During the use of the clamp on the current transformer, it should be placed gently, opened slowly, and prevented from falling from high places, colliding with heavy objects, and other external damage, so as not to affect the accuracy.
- The use environment should be far from a strong electromagnetic field to avoid affecting the test accuracy.
- Use the ambient temperature of -40°C~60°C, relative humidity should be less than 80%, strictly prohibited in the humid and corrosive gas environment.
- After use, store the clamp-on current transformer in a clean environment.