High precision clamp-on transformer range 0.00mA～40A AC, accuracy level 0.5, resolution 0.01mA, ratio 800:1, designed for quick and easy installation, applies to power and electric energy measurement with high precision and small phase angle error in electric power, communication, measurement and control fields.
Clamp-on current transformer makes field testing easy
- Non-contact measurement, easy, fast, and safe operation.
- Thin jaws, suitable for small spaces.
- The sisco clamp current transformer uses a permalloy core for stable performance and high accuracy, and is highly resistant to interference, making it suitable for complex interference environments.
- The fire wire and zero wire can be clamped together at the same time to measure the leakage current of cable lines and electrical equipment.
- The range, ratio, and output interface of the sensor can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Output connector: φ3.5mm audio plug/BNC plug/4.0mm double banana plug (optional), cable length 2m.
High-precision clip-on current transformers is an indispensable accessories for small, medium, and large electronic companies. The sisco clamp-on current transformer is suitable for use in power equipment testing, communications and telecommunications, railway and oilfield monitoring, building and construction companies, research and teaching units, industrial and mining records, and other fields.
Q1: What is a clamp-on current transformer?
A1: Clamp-type current transformer is a kind of detection device, that can feel the information of the measured current, and can detect the felt information. Clamp AC transformers according to a certain law into a certain standard need to meet the electrical signal or other required forms of information output, in order to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording, and control. For example, switching power supply, hard switch, soft switch, etc.
Q2: What equipment can be used with a clamp-on current transformer?
A2: Clamp-on current transformers can be used with multimeters (mA level current grade), oscilloscopes, and other instruments, and clamp-on AC transformers can also be used as current probes.
Q3: What are the advantages of sisco clamp-on current transformer?
A3: sisco clamp-on current transformer is a precision current transformer, which is specially designed for power field measurement and metering use characteristics. The clamp-on current transformer is made of high permeability material, high precision, strong anti-interference ability, etc. When using the clamp-on current transformer can be directly clamped on the bus bar or bus bar without cutting off the line power outage its use is very convenient.
Tips: Precautions for using Clamp-on current transformer
- Be sure to operate the clamp current transformer in the following order: When starting the test, first turn on the power to the user board and then clamp the current transformer onto the line under the test. At the end of the measurement, first, remove the clamp-on current transformer from the line under test, and then turn off the power to the user board.
- Before testing, be sure to ensure that the core end surface is clean and tidy, alcohol and water are strictly prohibited to wipe.
- Be sure to ensure the correct use in the rated current range, the allowable load range.
- During the use of the clamp on the current transformer, it should be placed gently, opened slowly, and prevented from falling from high places, colliding with heavy objects, and other external damage, so as not to affect the accuracy.
- The use environment should be far from a strong electromagnetic field to avoid affecting the test accuracy.
- Use the ambient temperature of -40°C~60°C, relative humidity should be less than 80%, strictly prohibited in the humid and corrosive gas environment.
- After use, store the clamp-on current transformer in a clean environment.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.